Friday, July 10, 2009

Thing #18



If you liked freezing in Grand Central Station, you will also enjoy this one. Yes, YouTube is addicting and once you start, it is hard to stop. If you have college kids in the house, most likely you have already seen some pretty funny stuff on YouTube. This is one more tool that we can use to inspire, humor, and engage kids or teachers (staff development).

This is a clip that I thought might be inspiring to use at the beginning of the year. You will have to go to YouTube to see this one because the ability to embed was removed. I thought that was interesting!!

I searched for how to get a children's book published and was pleased to actually find some good information on the subject.

It will me some more time for me to figure out how I want to use YouTube at school. Again, I will probably try to find clips that help us focus on a topic or clips that inspire. Embedding is huge and something I am thrilled to understand now. This is also the first time I have noticed the Google ads on the bottom of the YouTube clips. I haven't seen it before or just didn't notice it.

Um, problem with the wiki after embedding my YouTube clip.....both the slideshow and the clip play their music at the same time. Kind of an interesting sound, but I am not sure what to do about it.

BTW, I love Lee LeFever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment