Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing #15

Whew! Got through it!!! Actually, this was fun and I ended up playing more than I intended. Is is now after 1:00 in the morning and I need to finish up and get to bed. The only problem with doing this stuff at 1:00 in the morning is that there is no one to call for help!! Fortunately, the Cheat Sheet helped me with most of it, and I finally figured out that I needed to use the "widget" button to get my slide show in there. I used the Online Image Generators to create some new things for my wiki and will look forward to using these in my back-to-school slide show. I read several other blogs before I started mine and it actually made me nervous. Some people talked about how easy it was and others really struggled. I wondered how it would go for me! The toolbar was pretty easy to figure out and made formatting simple. I think I completed all the tasks and made appropriate links. I have saved my creations from some of the tools we have worked with on my computer and was easily able to import pictures from my files. The previous "23 Thing" learning activities really helped prepare me for this. I think that is why the wiki was not too difficult. I am looking forward to finding ways to incorporate the new learning into the new school year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment