Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing #7

After reading several blogs from various sites, I do realize the value of the comments. In many cases I enjoyed the comments more than the initial information. The comments help stretch your thinking as you pull many different perspectives together in order to synthesize your own thoughts on the topic. I find value in what others are saying and enjoy the conversations I can have with people I don't know and with people from around the world. I also found it fascinating as people responded back and forth to various comments. A conversation it is.

I began looking for educational feeds from Texas and realized as I looked into different sites and blogs---kids are kids, leadership is leadership and people from Australia, Canada, and Oklahoma also have great insight into my profession.

I also find that I look forward to seeing if there are any comments left on my own blog. That anticipation alone shows me the value of comments and the impact that can be made. Of course, I still want everyone to agree with me, but I am working on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment